It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://lcWeb.loc.gov/copyright/) and other applicable intellectual property laws, which may include removing the material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
Notice and Takedown Information
If you would like to simply report a file you would like to have it removed from the server, you may use the online trash button located near the file.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by regular mail, and not by email) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed. For example, "The copyrighted work at issue appears on archive.xusenet.com/somewhere/somepage/somename".
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit AUBA to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the following address:
Attn: Customer Support, DMCA Complaints
P.O. Box 24175
San Jose, CA 95154